Advocacy Afghan Amicus Brief Best Practice Briefing Comment COVID-19 d/s DACA Data Directory Dream Dreamers EAD FAQ Guidance Immigrant Students In state tuition International Student International Students Legislation Letter OPT Optional Practical Training Optional Practical Training (OPT) Policy Brief Press Statement Publication Public Charge Refugees Regulation Resources Special Student Relief SSR State Advocacy Statement for the Record Talking points Template Comment Template Letter Toolkit TPS Travel Ban Undocumented USCIS Webinars
- Supporting Higher Education in Refugee Resettlement (SHERR) – Building capacity of US colleges and universities to engage in refugee resettlement.
- Higher Ed Pathways to Immigration: Why it Matters Event
- Webinar: Why States Can Already Hire Undocumented Students
- Statement for the Record for Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, and Border Safety Hearing on Immigration and Higher Education
- Comment in Letter on USCIS Fee Schedule and Changes to Certain Other Immigration Benefit Request Requirements