About Us Amicus Brief Best Practice Blog post Briefing Comment Convening COVID-19 d/s DACA Data Directory Dream duration of status EAD FAQ Fee Schedule Guidance Immigrant Students In state tuition International Student International Students Legislation Letter OPT Optional Practical Training Optional Practical Training (OPT) Polling Press Statement Publication Public Charge Refugees Regulation Report Staff State Advocacy Statement for the Record Talking points Template Comment Template Letter Toolkit TPS Travel Ban ULP USCIS
- Statement for the Record for Markup of the National Origin-Based Antidiscrimination for Nonimmigrants (NO BAN) Act of 2021
- Action Alert Briefing: Will International Students Return in Fall 2021? A Vital Resource at Risk
- Legislative Recommendations for Welcoming International Students: Policies to Grow the U.S. Economy and Create Jobs, Prepare for the next Global Crisis, and Strengthen National Security
- Dare to Dream: Dream Act Legislation & Opportunities for Advocacy
- Carolinas Flourishing: Unlocking the Region’s Economic Potential through Sensible Immigration Solutions.